Being ancient and civilized nation the Armenians couldn’t but found their prototype of Aristothle kind of lycees in the educational sphere and several lycees were founded in some cities in Armenia by Grigor the Magister as far back as the 11 th century.
During all periods of our history we have had the same kind of educational centers and they have always served as incomparable temple for creating and forming Armenian intelligentsia. Moscow Lazaryan Lycee, Edzmiatsin Gevorgyan Lycee, Tbilisi Nersisyan School were among them.
Lycee after Anania Shirakatsy in Yerevan was founded as a contemporary continuer of the work of its predecessors which besides the wish to become similar with its aims to its predecessors also has its important part and tasks to create reliable future for our nation.
To develop future leaders, intellectuals, and citizens respecting national and global human values.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Providing an education steeped in the best traditions and progressive national and international values
- Promoting civil and human values
- Supporting well-rounded and balances development of the individual
- Providing in-depth overall knowledge
- Carrying out high standard academic education
THE PRINCIPLES ARE
- to provide equal starting conditions and legal guarantees for students
- to be a defender and supporter of justice in all situations